At WCVA however we practice what we preach. Our staff tell us that we don’t just offer great initiatives, such as our employee volunteering scheme, we do all we can to ensure you can take full advantage of them.
There are many great reasons to join the WCVA team. Like many charities we offer a wide range of benefits and flexible employment that makes a difference.
Excellent career development opportunities.
With our staff training programme we make sure you not only excel at your role but also learn skills that help you to develop and advance your career.
Feeling ‘part of something’.
WCVA is the place to start a career in the charity sector in Wales. We give you the opportunity to learn firsthand about the amazing work of voluntary organisations up and down the country, and the chance to enable them to make a bigger difference together.
WCVA staff sorting clothing at the Tenovus Cancer Care warehouse as part of our Employer Supported Volunteering scheme
Could working for us work for you?
- A team that is passionate about its work and cares about its staff
- An equal opportunities and recognised Disability Confident Employer
- Staff support through our Employee Assisted Programme and mental health in the workplace pledge
- Pay that reflects the real cost of living, we’re a real living wage employer
- Commitment to your development through our Investors in People accreditation
- An Employee Volunteering Scheme encouraging you to spend time supporting the causes you’re passionate about
- A quality assured organisation, we’ve been awarded the Trusted Charity Mark
Flexible working as standard
We operate a flexi-scheme to help you fit your career around your life commitments, as well as 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and an additional five discretionary days (usually used to cover office shutdown over Christmas). We also offer a generous pension contribution.
Head of Health & Social Care Infrastructure Project
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience of working at strategic or senior operational level in health and social care or in the public or voluntary sector.
Don’t miss out
If you want to know about future opportunities at WCVA please email firstname.lastname@example.org to join our mailing list.
Other jobs in the sector
Looking for a job where you can make a difference? recruit3 is dedicated to finding talented and ambitious people to work in the voluntary sector.