To be better prepared to deal with change and uncertainty heritage organisations or organisations running a heritage project can benefit from free coaching from Catalyst Cymru: Broadening Horizons.
The deadline to apply is 26 June 2023.
Catalyst Cymru: Broadening Horizons provides support to micro, small and medium sized heritage organisations and organisations running a heritage project to broaden their income streams and reach new audiences and people.
Funded by the National Lottery Heritage Fund, WCVA is running Catalyst Cymru: Broadening Horizons in partnership with Cwmpas, formerly known as Wales Cooperative Centre. The project is also supported by Ethnic Minorities & Youth Support Team Wales, Disability Wales and Pride Cymru.
WHAT IS ON OFFER?
Four days of in-depth coaching support is available for organisations on topics such as governance, business planning and income generation to help improve organisations’ resilience and the ability to deal with changes to the environment they work in (for example, the current cost of living crisis).
In line with the National Lottery Heritage Fund, our definition of ‘heritage’ includes:
- Historic Buildings and Monuments
- Community Heritage, eg a project focusing on a local area to improve/restore/interpret the natural or built environment
- Cultures and Memories, eg celebrating diverse cultures through the arts/oral history projects
- Landscapes and Natural Heritage
- Industrial, Maritime and Transport
- Collections (including Museums, Libraries and Archives)
- Heritage organisations/organisations running a heritage project with unrestricted income up to £1million are eligible to apply for coaching.
- The timing of the coaching is flexible and can take place over six months.
FIND OUT MORE AND APPLY
For further details about the project please visit the Catalyst Cymru: Broadening Horizons page.
To register your interest in participating and to be sent an application pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like an informal chat about the coaching opportunity before deciding whether to apply please contact:
Siobhan Hayward, Catalyst Cymru Officer – email@example.com
If you would like to keep up to date with other strands of the Catalyst Cymru: Broadening Horizons project please subscribe to our newsletter here.