New course dates coming soon
Delivered through the medium of English
Looking to improve your digital content? Need to stand out and be heard online? This course will give you top tips and free tools to ensure your content stands out from the crowd.
Content is king. It powers every interaction online. Have you got something to say but don’t know how to say it? We can help.
From engaging writing, to creating and using beautiful free images, this course will ensure that your website is full of posts that your audience wants to read.
Alongside engaging content and writing in a SEO-friendly way (so you appear high in Google Searches), we’ll show you how to manage your content management system and implement a style guide for a consistent and professional look.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Create interesting and engaging content to meet your audience’s needs
- Create and use eye-catching media to take your posts to the next level
- Efficiently plan and stay on top of your online content
- Understand how search engines work and the use of keywords
- Understand of the key features of Google Analytics to accurately monitor the success of your website
Who this course is for
This course is for any professional who creates content for their organisation’s website, newsletter or does any promotional writing. This course is equally suitable for those who are new to content writing, or just looking to refresh their knowledge.
To ensure you have the best experience on our courses we ask the following of you;
- Commit to attend the full duration of the training
- Test your access to Zoom
- Training will commence promptly, please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start time, as late arrivals may not admitted
- Our courses are interactive and engaging and we request where possible, that all learners have camera’s on and participate via microphone and chat facilities
- Let us know upon booking if you have any specific requirements ie BSL interpreters
- Joining instructions and resources will be blind copied from email@example.com, please check your Junk Email folder if you have not received them a week prior (any problems let us know)
- If you are unable to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org (see our cancellation policy)
All our courses can be delivered bespoke and tailored to meet your organisation’s needs. Please complete our bespoke training request form and a member of our team will be in touch. For any other enquiries please email email@example.com. You can sign up to our mailing list to receive weekly/monthly updates.