24 November 2020, 2pm – 3pm
Delivered through the medium of English
To introduce participants to good practice in writing clear outcomes that support them to evaluate their activities
Is impact on the agenda at your organisation? Do you want to get better at demonstrating and communicating the difference you make?
Clear outcomes are essential for evaluating your work. This practical webinar will explore the process of writing outcomes and help you to generate short and longer–term outcomes for your projects. It will also consider evidence and different ways in which you can measure outcomes.
By the end of the webinar participants will:
- Have increased knowledge about what is meant by the term outcomes in relation to evaluation and impact practice
- Have increased knowledge of how to write clear outcomes for their projects and activities
- Have increased understanding of how to measure outcomes
- Be aware of the Inspiring Impact Project, how it can support them and how they can get involved with the project
This webinar is the second in a series of seven. To get the most benefit from the programme we recommend attending all the webinars.
About the speaker
Alain Thomas has over 20 years experience of designing and carrying out evaluations for organisations across Wales, the rest of Europe and the developing world using a range of approaches. He specialises in participatory techniques and has made it his mission to de-mystify evaluation and explain what are sometimes perceived as complex processes as clearly and simply as possible.
Who the session is for
This webinar is an introductory session which will be most useful for people who are new to impact practice or who would like a refresher on this topic. No previous knowledge will be assumed.
Our Inspiring Impact events and webinars are extremely popular and often heavily subscribed. In order to ensure fairness, and that we meet the needs of the target audience, please be aware that:
- No more than two places can be booked per organisation. If you have a good reason to request more, contact us and we will let you know if there are any surplus places available closer to the time
- If the event is oversubscribed, voluntary organisations (charities, CICs, community groups) will be given priority for places over public or private sector organisations
- Organisations from England will not be able to register unless there are surplus places available. Please contact us if you wish to be added to a wait list.