26 November 2020 | 2.30pm – 3.30pm
Delivered through the medium of English
To give voluntary organisations an update on the proposed COVID-19 vaccine campaign and how voluntary organisations can play a part in supporting this campaign.
- Introduction from Welsh Government and Public Health Wales on the plans to roll out the COVID-19 vaccine in Wales.
- WCVA/ TSSW to brief organisations on how they can play a part in supporting communications, and to inform them that that WCVA and their local CVC will be able to assist in communications planning and feeding back information to PHW and WG
- Q&A- for voluntary organisations to ask any questions to PHW, WG, WCVA/ TSSW
By the end of the webinar participants will:
- Be aware of current COVID-19 vaccination plans for Wales
- Be aware of how their organisations can support the campaign by sharing communications and feedback
- Be aware of how their feedback will shape communications and plans as the vaccine is rolled out
Who the webinar is for
Third sector organisations operating in Wales, specifically within health and social care.
No more than two places can be booked per organisation.