23 September 2020
When the UK went into lockdown, many employers had to adapt their working practices in order to enable their staff to work remotely. As the restrictions ease, employers may want to consider implementing agile working practices as they navigate towards the “new normal” in the workplace.
In this webinar we will explore the following:
- The difference between flexible working and agile working
- Examples of agile working practices and what they aim to achieve
- How to implement and trial new working practices
- The benefits of agile working
- Issues that could arise when implement agile working practices and how to deal with them