New course dates coming soon
Delivered through the medium of English
To provide you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to plan, prepare and deliver training sessions.
Accredited by Agored Cymru, level three, six credits.
Do you have a topic that you’d love to teach, but are lacking confidence? Or maybe you love sharing your knowledge but want to make sure you’re doing it in way that really engages people.
This three-day accredited course will give you an overview of learning theory, share planning tools for delivering and evaluating training, and help you develop your confidence in designing and delivering training sessions.
To gain the accreditation you will need to commit some time to complete the written assessment and to prepare a training session, a section of which you will deliver in front of other course participants on the third day.
This is one of our most popular courses, delivered by our experienced trainers who will provide support for you during the assessment process – book early to secure your place.
By attending this course and completing the assessment work, you will:
- Understand how to relate training to the needs of learners
- Be able to identify aims, objectives and learning outcomes in relation to agreed goals
- Be able to plan, design and deliver a training session using appropriate training methods
- Understand how to engage with learners
- Understand how to effectively manage a learning environment
- Be able to monitor learners’ progression and evaluate training
- Be able to reflect on your own training practice
Who this course is for
This course is for those who are new to training and/or may have taken on the role of trainer in their organisation for the first time.
A registration fee of £21 per learner will be charged for those who register to complete the Agored Cymru assessment.
To ensure you have the best experience on our courses we ask the following of you;
- Commit to attend the full duration of the training
- Test your access to Zoom
- Training will commence promptly, please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start time, as late arrivals may not admitted
- Our courses are interactive and engaging and we request where possible, that all learners have camera’s on and participate via microphone and chat facilities
- Let us know upon booking if you have any specific requirements ie BSL interpreters
- Joining instructions and resources will be blind copied from email@example.com, please check your Junk Email folder if you have not received them a week prior (any problems let us know)
- If you are unable to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org (see our cancellation policy)
To be added to the waitlist of a course or webinar please click here.
All our courses can be delivered bespoke and tailored to meet your organisation’s needs. Please complete our bespoke training request form and a member of our team will be in touch.
For any other enquiries please email email@example.com. You can sign up to our mailing list to receive weekly/monthly updates.
Unsure if you are a member, check here.