New course dates coming soon – sign up to our mailing list to be the first to hear.
Delivered through the medium of English
This three-day course aims to engage with leaders at all levels within third sector organisations. We will explore what kind of leadership is required post-Brexit and specifically within the context of the Well-Being of Future Generations (Wales) Act.
We live in politically and economically challenging times that call for strong and innovative leaders who are willing to make changes and try things differently. Leaders play a significant role in supporting transformational change, empowering people and encouraging well-managed risk-taking.
During the course, you will:
- Have the opportunity to learn from one another’s experience in leadership roles at all levels within the third sector within an action learning environment
- Explore different styles of leadership and evaluate their usefulness for the current and future context
- Discover different strategies and skills needed to build resilient leaders Work on areas for development in communication, relationship building and influencing
- Explore the dynamic between leadership and governance
By completing the programme, you will:
- Better understand your leadership style
- Increase awareness and understanding of what great leadership looks like through interaction with others
- Build up your range of strategies for growing your resilience and capacity for change
- Increase skills in areas of communication, relationship building and influencing
Who this course is for
If you have a leadership role at any level within your organisation or community, either voluntary or paid, then this is the course for you.
All our courses can be delivered bespoke and tailored to meet your organisation’s needs, please get in touch if you would like to discuss this further.