New course dates coming soon
Delivered through the medium of English
This three hour workshop is for charity trustees who want to develop their knowledge, skills and confidence in leadership and governance.
This online course will take you through a range of leadership and governance principles, based on the Charity Governance Code. There will be opportunities to discuss good practice with fellow trustees during this participative training workshop.
The training will include presentations, small group work and discussion. The training will be supported by powerpoint slides and a full set of handouts as well as links to the Third Sector Support Wales Knowledge Hub.
By attending this course you will:
- Explore the leadership role of the Board/management committee
- Improve strategic thinking and application
- Build the Governance TEAM
- Inspire and lead positive change
Who the course is for?
This workshop is for new and long-standing trustees. It might also interest people who are considering becoming a trustee and who want to learn more about the leadership and strategic role of the Board.
To ensure you have the best experience on our courses we ask the following of you;
- Commit to attend the full duration of the training
- Test your access to Zoom
- Training will commence promptly, please arrive ten minutes prior to the start time, as late arrivals may not admitted
- Our courses are interactive and engaging and we request where possible, that all learners have camera’s on and participate via microphone and chat facilities
- Let us know upon booking if you have any specific requirements ie BSL interpreters
- Joining instructions and resources will be blind copied from firstname.lastname@example.org, please check your Junk Email folder if you have not received them a week prior (any problems let us know)
- If you are unable to attend please email email@example.com (see our cancellation policy)
All our courses can be delivered bespoke and tailored to meet your organisation’s needs. Please complete our bespoke training request form and a member of our team will be in touch. For any other enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can sign up to our mailing list to receive weekly/monthly updates.