New course dates coming soon!
Delivered through the medium of English
Explore how your charity or community group can use social media more effectively to influence and engage with your audience.
The social media landscape has changed a lot in recent years, making it harder for charities and non-profit organisations to be successful on social media.
However, it’s still possible to get organic reach and traffic from Facebook and Twitter, but it requires careful planning and a strategic approach.
This course is specifically aimed at charities to help them get their voice heard online.
- How social media works in the current landscape
- How to identify individual and organisational barriers to using social media
- Which types of content performs well on social media at the moment
- How to craft unique and engaging posts for your various social platforms
- How to get started with your charity’s social media strategy
Who this course is for
This course is for staff or volunteers who are hoping to develop their digital communication and engagement skills. This is neither a “beginner” nor an “advanced” course. All levels of technical ability are welcome as this course is about methods and techniques for your third sector organisation to thrive online.
To ensure you have the best experience on our courses we ask the following of you;
- Commit to attend the full duration of the training
- Test your access to Zoom
- Training will commence promptly, please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start time, as late arrivals may not admitted
- Our courses are interactive and engaging and we request where possible, that all learners have camera’s on and participate via microphone and chat facilities
- Let us know upon booking if you have any specific requirements ie BSL interpreters
- Joining instructions and resources will be blind copied from firstname.lastname@example.org, please check your Junk Email folder if you have not received them a week prior (any problems let us know)
- If you are unable to attend please email email@example.com (see our cancellation policy)
To be added to the waitlist of a course or webinar please click here.
All our courses can be delivered bespoke and tailored to meet your organisation’s needs. Please complete our bespoke training request form and a member of our team will be in touch.