9 & 14 June 2022 | 10 am – 1 pm
Delivered through the medium of English
Explore how your charity or community group can use social media more effectively to influence and engage with your audience.
The social media landscape has changed a lot in recent years, making it harder for charities and non-profit organisations to be successful on social media.
However, it’s still possible to get organic reach and traffic from Facebook and Twitter, but it requires careful planning and a strategic approach.
This course is specifically aimed at charities to help them get their voice heard online.
- How social media works in the current landscape
- How to identify individual and organisational barriers to using social media
- Which types of content performs well on social media at the moment
- How to craft unique and engaging posts for your various social platforms
- How to get started with your charity’s social media strategy
Who this course is for
This course is for staff or volunteers who are hoping to develop their digital communication and engagement skills. This is neither a “beginner” nor an “advanced” course. All levels of technical ability are welcome as this course is about methods and techniques for your third sector organisation to thrive online.
All our courses can be delivered bespoke and tailored to meet your organisation’s needs, please get in touch if you would like to discuss this further.