New course dates coming soon – sign up to our mailing list to be the first to hear.
Delivered through the medium of English
Explore how your charity or community group can use social media more effectively to influence and engage with your audience.
Online social networking is the primary skill that third sector organisations should be mastering in 2019. It’s quickly become the best way to build your charity’s brand, fundraise and crowd fund, and reach and convert more people to your cause – and all for basically no money except a bit of extra time and dedication.
This course focuses on the different methods and techniques, specifically for third sector organisations to use on social media.
We will explore current technology and trends in the ever-changing landscape of online communications. You’ll have the opportunity to discuss how to use social media successfully, creatively and in-line with the values of the sector. Whether you’re already established online or just getting started, this course is for you!
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the different social media platforms
- Discuss different approaches and strategies to engaging with your online audience
- Learn how to create interesting and visual content
- Be able to use social media to drive traffic to your website
- Identify individual and organisational barriers to using social media
- Learn how to monitor your online success
- Know where to access additional information and resources
Who this course is for
This course is for staff or volunteers who are hoping to develop their digital communication and engagement skills. This is neither a “beginner” nor an “advanced” course. All levels of technical ability are welcome as this course is about methods and techniques for your third sector organisation to thrive online.
All our courses can be delivered bespoke and tailored to meet your organisation’s needs, please get in touch if you would like to discuss this further.