New course dates coming soon!
Delivered through the medium of English
The aim of the course is to enhance people’s ability to identify, assess and manage organisational risk.
In this course we will explore risk management and its relationships with improved governance and strategic and operational planning and decision making.
- Understand the principles of identifying, assessing and managing organisational risk – including strategic and operational risks
- Explore how we relate to risk and its impact on our decision-making
- Examine risk culture and how to influence it
- Understand how to produce and report on a risk register
Who the course is for
This course is appropriate for trustees, managers, and project managers.
To ensure you have the best experience on our courses we ask the following of you;
- Commit to attend the full duration of the training
- Test your access to Zoom
- Training will commence promptly, please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start time, as late arrivals may not admitted
- Our courses are interactive and engaging and we request where possible, that all learners have camera’s on and participate via microphone and chat facilities
- Let us know upon booking if you have any specific requirements ie BSL interpreters
- Joining instructions and resources will be blind copied from firstname.lastname@example.org, please check your Junk Email folder if you have not received them a week prior (any problems let us know)
- If you are unable to attend please email email@example.com (see our cancellation policy)
To be added to the waitlist of a course or webinar please click here.
All our courses can be delivered bespoke and tailored to meet your organisation’s needs. Please complete our bespoke training request form and a member of our team will be in touch.
MAXIMUM of two places per organisation
Unsure if you are a member, check here.