New course dates coming soon
Delivered through the medium of Welsh
This course will provide you with practical project management skills and knowledge so you can plan and deliver projects that successfully meet your project outcomes.
This online course will take you through a range of project management principles and tools, with a strong focus on developing your skills for setting up, managing and overseeing a project.
The course is split into three interactive online workshops and will include presentations, small group work, discussions and individual work. The training will be supported by PowerPoint slides and a full set of handouts and project management templates.
- To understand the stages in project development
- To appreciate how to write the project initiation document
- To be able to plan your monitoring and evaluation framework
- Be able to write project aims, objectives, outputs, outcomes
- To understand how to engage with project partners and stakeholders
- To know how to identify and analyse project risks and issues
- To be able to plan contingencies and mitigation measures
- To be able to plan succession and exit strategies
- To be able to evaluate the overall project and complete the evaluation report
- To reflect on your project management skills
- To explore getting the best out of the project team
Who this course is for
This course is suitable for people who can speak Welsh, and we will be introducing terms in Welsh and English for those working with stakeholders in both languages.
To ensure you have the best experience on our courses we ask the following of you;
- Commit to attend the full duration of the training
- Test your access to Zoom
- Training will commence promptly, please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start time, as late arrivals may not admitted
- Our courses are interactive and engaging and we request where possible, that all learners have camera’s on and participate via microphone and chat facilities
- Let us know upon booking if you have any specific requirements ie BSL interpreters
- Joining instructions and resources will be blind copied from firstname.lastname@example.org, please check your Junk Email folder if you have not received them a week prior (any problems let us know)
- If you are unable to attend please email email@example.com (see our cancellation policy)
All our courses can be delivered bespoke and tailored to meet your organisation’s needs. Please complete our bespoke training request form and a member of our team will be in touch. For any other enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can sign up to our mailing list to receive weekly/monthly updates.