25 January, 28 January and 1 February 2021
Delivered through the medium of English
This course will provide you with practical project management skills and knowledge so you can plan and deliver projects that successfully meet your project outcomes.
This online course will take you through a range of project management principles and tools, with a strong focus on developing your skills for setting up, managing and overseeing a project.
The course is split into three interactive online workshops and will include presentations, small group work, discussions and individual work. The training will be supported by PowerPoint slides and a full set of handouts and project management templates.
Workshop 1: 25th January 2021, 9.30am to 12.45pm
- To understand the stages in project development
- To appreciate how to write the project initiation document
- To be able to plan your monitoring and evaluation framework
- Be able to write project aims, objectives, outputs, outcomes
Workshop 2: 28th January 2021, 9.30am to 12.45pm
- To understand how to engage with project partners and stakeholders
- To know how to identify and analyse project risks and issues
- To be able to plan contingencies and mitigation measures
Workshop 3: 1st February 2021, 9.30am to 12.45pm
- To be able to plan succession and exit strategies
- To be able to evaluate the overall project and complete the evaluation report
- To reflect on your project management skills
- To explore getting the best out of the project team
Who this course is for
This course is for anybody who has responsibility for developing and managing projects as part of their everyday work. You will need to have a current or potential project idea to bring to the course.
All our courses can be delivered bespoke and tailored to meet your organisation’s needs, please get in touch if you would like to discuss this further.