5 & 12 March 2024 | 10 am – 1 pm | Online
Delivered through the medium of English
The course will help you put together a stronger case for funding. It will help you understand what makes a good application and demonstrate to a funder the benefits and impact of the work you will deliver, and importantly, why you are the right organisation to deliver this work.
How successful are your funding applications? Do you sometimes feel you are missing something or unable to get your message across, or maybe you feel that you need to revisit how you write your applications?
With more competition for grants, and as time is precious, we want to have a good level of success rate for our efforts; repeated rejections can become very disheartening, especially when we are passionate about what we are trying to achieve.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand the importance of planning and preparation in writing an application
- Know the stages of the project planning cycle
- Know how to set strong project outcomes and measure progress against them
- Be able to identify appropriate and relevant data to support your project needs
- Be able to identify appropriate funders
- Be confident in constructing strong applications whilst avoiding common mistakes
Who this session is for
This course is intended for people who have some experience in writing bids and/or developing projects that require funding. It is especially helpful to people who have mostly developed their bid-writing skills through doing bids as required, and wish to refine their practice.
It will also be useful to those with little bid writing experience, but who know their funding needs well.
To ensure you have the best experience on our courses we ask the following of you;
- Commit to attend the full duration of the training
- Test your access to Zoom
- Training will commence promptly, please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start time, as late arrivals may not admitted
- Our courses are interactive and engaging and we request where possible, that all learners have camera’s on and participate via microphone and chat facilities
- Let us know upon booking if you have any specific requirements ie BSL interpreters
- Joining instructions and resources will be blind copied from email@example.com, please check your Junk Email folder if you have not received them a week prior (any problems let us know)
- If you are unable to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org (see our cancellation policy)
To be added to the waitlist of a course or webinar please click here.
All our courses can be delivered bespoke and tailored to meet your organisation’s needs. Please complete our bespoke training request form and a member of our team will be in touch.