New course dates coming soon!
Delivered through the medium of English
This course will help those working in voluntary organisations to develop a planned approach to marketing to help them sell their services more effectively.
Learn the key concepts of getting your message across in the most effective way possible, so that your valuable work and profitable services can be seen by as many as possible.
This online course will provide a practical guide to developing a marketing strategy. It will help you map your services, understand your customers and identify ways of communicating effectively with them, exploring a wide range of marketing tools and techniques. We’ll also help you evaluate your marketing so that you can figure out what works best for you and your audiences.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand how marketing helps sell services to customers
- Identify your potential customers and map out your services
- Create a marketing plan with specific goals
- Use different marketing tools and techniques to promote your services
- Monitor and evaluate your marketing performance
Who this course is for
This course is ideal for those who are new to marketing, and for workers who have responsibility for leading on marketing.
To ensure you have the best experience on our courses we ask the following of you;
- Commit to attend the full duration of the training
- Test your access to Zoom
- Training will commence promptly, please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start time, as late arrivals may not admitted
- Our courses are interactive and engaging and we request where possible, that all learners have camera’s on and participate via microphone and chat facilities
- Let us know upon booking if you have any specific requirements ie BSL interpreters
- Joining instructions and resources will be blind copied from email@example.com, please check your Junk Email folder if you have not received them a week prior (any problems let us know)
- If you are unable to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org (see our cancellation policy)
To be added to the waitlist of a course or webinar please click here.
All our courses can be delivered bespoke and tailored to meet your organisation’s needs. Please complete our bespoke training request form and a member of our team will be in touch.