18 & 25 May 2021 | 10am – 1pm
Delivered through the medium of English
This course will help those working in third sector organisations to develop a planned approach to marketing to help them sell their services more effectively
Learn the key concepts of getting your message across in the most effective way possible, so that your valuable work and profitable services can be seen by as many as possible.
This online course will provide a practical guide to developing a marketing strategy. It will help you map your services, understand your customers and identify ways of communicating effectively with them, exploring a wide range of marketing tools and techniques. We’ll also help you evaluate your marketing so that you can figure out what works best for you and your audiences.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the role of marketing in selling services to customers
- Map the services they are offering and identify their current and potential customers
- Plan a marketing strategy, setting aims and objectives for their work
- Identify relevant marketing tools and techniques they can use
- Understand systems for monitoring
Who this course is for
This course is ideal for those who are new to marketing, and for workers who have responsibility for leading on marketing.
All our courses can be delivered bespoke and tailored to meet your organisation’s needs, please get in touch if you would like to discuss this further.