New course dates coming soon – sign up to our mailing list to be the first to hear.
Delivered through the medium of English
This course, endorsed by the Institute of Leadership and Management provides you with practical project management skills and knowledge for you to plan, deliver, and demonstrate successful project outcomes.
This comprehensive 2-day course will take you through the range of project management principles and practical tools, with a strong focus on different techniques to develop your skills for setting up, running, and managing a project.
As a successful project manager, there are essential areas of activity that have to be done well in order to achieve the project mission, aims, objectives and goals.
During the course, you will:
- Define your project and its planning cycle
- Focus on your current project’s critical success factors
- Examine the external environment in relation to your project
- Set your project’s aims and objectives
- Consider your stakeholders and project’s resources
- Learn how to sell your project
You will need to have a current or potential project idea to bring to the course, on which your assessed work will be based.
By completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what a project is
- Understand the project planning cycle and the stages in its development
- Identify project critical success factors
- Plan a system for monitoring and evaluating project success
- Identify and address potential areas of risk
- Understand the potential exit strategies
Who this course is for
This course is for anybody who has responsibility for developing and running projects as part of their everyday work.
This course is endorsed by ILM. The assessment process involves submitting:
- A written report on your project plan,
- A self-assessment.
A registration fee of £72 per learner will be charged for those who register to complete the ILM assessment.
All our courses can be delivered bespoke and tailored to meet your organisation’s needs, please get in touch if you would like to discuss this further.