20 July 2020
A free webinar in partnership with WCVA – Managing Flexible Working, Annual Leave & Holiday Pay.
During the lockdown, many organisations have had to adapt their workplace policies and procedures, in particular their rules regarding flexible working, annual leave and holiday pay. As the lockdown begins to lift and people return to work, it is important to think about your policies on these issues going forward.
This webinar will explore the following in relation to flexible working:
- The benefits and potential limitations of flexible working practices
- What should be included in your flexible working policy
- When and how an employee can make a flexible working request
- How to trial flexible working arrangements
- When you are entitled to reject a flexible working request
In relation to annual leave and holiday pay we will look at the following:
- Developing your annual leave policy in response to the pandemic and beyond
- When you can require your staff to take annual leave
- When you can reject or cancel staff annual leave
- The pros and cons of requiring furloughed staff to take annual leave
- The consequences of your current annual leave policy and how you may wish to revisit it as lockdown is lifted