New course dates coming soon
Delivered through the medium of English
To give participants the confidence to develop a fundraising strategy for their organisation.
Over two online sessions, this course will review what should be included in a fundraising strategy for a voluntary organisation.
Organisations of any size and income can develop a fundraising strategy. Every charity and voluntary organisation is unique so their fundraising strategy should be too; there is no set standard of what it should look like or how detailed it should be. However, WCVA does have a clear idea of what the overall content of the strategy should be to build good practice. This course will work through this content and explore how you can go about exploring and identifying what’s right for your organisation’s fundraising strategy.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the importance of applying a strategic approach to fundraising
- Be able to develop a fundraising strategy document
- Know where you can find further resources on fundraising methods and planning tools
Who the course is for
This course is for people who want to apply a strategic approach to their fundraising and income generation. That could be at the beginning of your fundraising journey or as you look to refresh an existing strategy (especially in light of the changing landscape created by the Covid 19 pandemic). The course will talk in generalities so should be applicable to organisations of any size.
To ensure you have the best experience on our courses we ask the following of you;
- Commit to attend the full duration of the training
- Test your access to Zoom
- Training will commence promptly, please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start time, as late arrivals may not admitted
- Our courses are interactive and engaging and we request where possible, that all learners have camera’s on and participate via microphone and chat facilities
- Let us know upon booking if you have any specific requirements ie BSL interpreters
- Joining instructions and resources will be blind copied from email@example.com, please check your Junk Email folder if you have not received them a week prior (any problems let us know)
- If you are unable to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org (see our cancellation policy)
All our courses can be delivered bespoke and tailored to meet your organisation’s needs. Please complete our bespoke training request form and a member of our team will be in touch. For any other enquiries please email email@example.com. You can sign up to our mailing list to receive weekly/monthly updates.