23 March 2023 | 10 am – 1 pm | Online
Delivered through the medium of English
Is your charity over reliant on grant funding? Would you like practical hints and tips to implement within your organisation that could help your small charity increase unrestricted income? If so, then this course is definitely for you.
We know that many smaller charities are over reliant on grant funding at the moment which is becoming increasingly difficult as more and more charities seek funding from the same funders. The aim of this course is to provide charities with the knowledge and skills required to be able to implement new income streams so as to generate additional unrestricted funding.
This course is aimed at small charities who have very limited fundraising resource, with either no dedicated fundraising staff or maybe they have one. This course is not suitable for charities who have dedicated fundraising teams. This course will help to give you the tools you need to help diversify your income streams and maximise your unrestricted income.
This course will be full of practical hints and tips that you can take away with you to implement immediately so that you become less reliant on grant funding.
- Identify which new income streams are likely to be successful for their organisation.
- Getting the most out of the resources that you have available, including your staff, volunteers and your Trustees.
- Learn more about how to successfully plan, promote and deliver events for your organisation.
- Have a full knowledge of all sources of unrestricted income that are available to your charity as “quick wins”
Who is this course for
Small charities, charities with no or minimal fundraising staff.
To ensure you have the best experience on our courses we ask the following of you;
- Commit to attend the full duration of the training
- Test your access to Zoom
- Training will commence promptly, please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start time, as late arrivals may not admitted
- Our courses are interactive and engaging and we request where possible, that all learners have camera’s on and participate via microphone and chat facilities
- Let us know upon booking if you have any specific requirements ie BSL interpreters
- Joining instructions and resources will be blind copied from email@example.com, please check your Junk Email folder if you have not received them a week prior (any problems let us know)
- If you are unable to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org (see our cancellation policy)
All our courses can be delivered bespoke and tailored to meet your organisation’s needs. Please complete our bespoke training request form and a member of our team will be in touch. For any other enquiries please email email@example.com. You can sign up to our mailing list to receive weekly/monthly updates.