17 November 2020 | 10:00 – 12:00
Delivered through the medium of English by Co-production Network for Wales.
To help you gain a greater understanding of translating face to face working to an online environment.
How do you translate working face to face into the online environment? This two-hour session offers thinking processes and pointers to structure your sessions so that they create engagement and connection. The training includes Q&A time to bring your own upcoming events/projects to the discussion, meaning that you leave with practical ideas to apply in your own work.
By attending this course, you will:
- Understand how to upskill yourself across digital meeting platforms
- Understand the importance of building community in a digital space
- Understand the barriers and opportunities, with respect to inclusion and diversity, to using digital meetings as an alternative to face to face facilitation
- Be able to build better meetings paying close attention to the meeting purpose, design and facilitation
- Have the confidence to transfer your knowledge and experience of face to face work to facilitating online
Who is this course for?
This course is for those with an existing familiarity with facilitating face-to-face meetings, community development and/or training who would like to transfer their knowledge and skills to online working.