New course dates coming soon
Delivered through the medium of English
To enable you to gain a greater understanding of evaluating and monitoring outcomes and help you better evaluate your work.
Whether it’s for a specific project or your daily work, evaluating and monitoring is crucial to understanding your success, improving your practices, and showing your impact to funders and decision makers.
This course aims to give you a greater understanding of evaluating and monitoring outcomes, and to help you better evaluate your work. You will learn key definitions including outcomes, outputs, indicators and activities, and explore the way in which these terms may be used differently in various contexts and by different organisations.
By the end of the course you will be able to identify and describe the outcomes that a project or activity aims to achieve and use your understanding of the core principles of evaluation to better focus your evaluation work. You will discover techniques for use in evaluating and monitoring the outcomes of your work and be able to confidently design and evaluate.
By the end of the course you will:
- be able to identify and describe the outcomes that a project or activity aims to achieve
- be able to use your understanding of the core principles of evaluation to focus your evaluation work
- be better able to design an evaluation of your work
- be better able to implement an evaluation of your work
Who this course is for
This course covers a wide area in one day and is most suitable for people who have some responsibility for evaluation, with limited or intermediate experience in the subject. It is not suitable for experienced evaluation practitioners.
To ensure you have the best experience on our courses we ask the following of you;
- Commit to attend the full duration of the training
- Test your access to Zoom
- Training will commence promptly, please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start time, as late arrivals may not admitted
- Our courses are interactive and engaging and we request where possible, that all learners have camera’s on and participate via microphone and chat facilities
- Let us know upon booking if you have any specific requirements ie BSL interpreters
- Joining instructions and resources will be blind copied from email@example.com, please check your Junk Email folder if you have not received them a week prior (any problems let us know)
- If you are unable to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org (see our cancellation policy)
To be added to the waitlist of a course or webinar please click here.
All our courses can be delivered bespoke and tailored to meet your organisation’s needs. Please complete our bespoke training request form and a member of our team will be in touch.