Tuesday 21 November 2023 |
10 am – 1 pm | Online
Delivered through the medium of English
Wednesday 22 November 2023 |
10 am – 1 pm | Online
Delivered through the medium of Welsh
This half day course will give you the knowledge to successfully leverage your social media platforms as effective marketing platforms.
By the end of the session you will understand the importance of digital marketing in the modern world and the part social media plays in it. The session will also look at strategies of how to engage audiences and cultivate online communities, and how to use analytics to measure the success of posts and campaigns to make data driven decisions.
By the end of this course, you will :
- Better understand audience engagement strategies.
- Be able to design goal oriented marketing strategies that support the work of your organisation.
- Be able to utilise analytics to measure the success of marketing campaigns.
Who this course is for
This course is for staff or volunteers who are interested in learning how to use social media and digital marketing to support their work. This course is most suitable for people who:
- Use digital tools in their day to day work – such as email, virtual meetings and office software.
- Have a basic understanding of popular social media platforms.
- Have a grasp of fundamental marketing concepts, such as target audience, branding, and advertising.
- Have basic skills in content creation.
- Are familiar with data analysis concepts and tools.
To ensure you have the best experience on our courses we ask the following of you;
- Commit to attend the full duration of the training
- Test your access to Teams
- Training will commence promptly, please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start time, as late arrivals may not admitted
- Our courses are interactive and engaging and we request where possible, that all learners have camera’s on and participate via microphone and chat facilities
- Let us know upon booking if you have any specific requirements ie BSL interpreters
- Joining instructions and resources will be blind copied from email@example.com, please check your Junk Email folder if you have not received them a week prior (any problems let us know)
- If you are unable to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org (see our cancellation policy)
If you’re unsure whether this course is pitched at the right level for you, please contact email@example.com.
This training will be delivered by Big Learning Company, who have 15 years of experience developing and delivering digital learning programmes across all sectors in Wales.
This training is part of Newid: Digital for the Third Sector. Newid is delivered in partnership by WCVA, Cwmpas and ProMo-Cymru, funded by Welsh Government. We promote good digital practice, by providing training support and information for the third sector in Wales. Find out more at newid.cymru.