This course is only delivered bespoke and isn’t available on our public training programme. Please contact us for an informal discussion about your learning needs.
Planning and managing a survey can sound simple. There are so many tools freely available to help, so why do surveys go so wrong? There is more to conducting an effective survey than creating a quick online questionnaire. This course aims to go through the process step by step to give participants the information they need to get it right.
- To understand the planning needs of a survey;
- Explore the pros and cons of each survey mode in order to choose the most appropriate;
- Discuss data protection issues;
- Investigate some sampling techniques and their impact; and
- Explore ways in which the data can be collected, analysed and reported.
By attending this course you will be able to:
- Effectively plan or manage a survey;
- Understand sampling and its implications;
- Develop effective questionnaires;
- Understand how the survey mode influences results; and
- Develop effective analysis and reporting.
This course is aimed at those who have little or no experience of running or managing surveys.