New course dates coming soon
Delivered through the medium of English
To equip you with the skills and techniques needed to deal with difficult conversations.
Do you struggle with difficult conversations as part of your job? Whether you’re a support worker or interacting with members of the public employees and volunteers in the third sector are often confronted with conflict as part of their day-to-day role.
Delivered via Zoom this 2 x 2.5-hour course will equip you with the skills and techniques needed to deal with difficult conversations and manage conflict. The course will:
- help you identify and reflect on your own behaviours
- look at issues around safeguarding
- get an understanding of assertiveness
- provide techniques for dealing with conflict situations in a non-threatening way
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- recognise your own behaviours and how you react in varying situations
- understand how to be assertive and manage boundaries
- use techniques for dealing with difficult conversations
Who this course is for
Anyone needing to deal with people on a one-to-one and small group basis e.g. support workers, frontline workers, volunteers.
To ensure you have the best experience on our courses we ask the following of you;
- Commit to attend the full duration of the training
- Test your access to Zoom
- Training will commence promptly, please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start time, as late arrivals may not admitted
- Our courses are interactive and engaging and we request where possible, that all learners have camera’s on and participate via microphone and chat facilities
- Let us know upon booking if you have any specific requirements ie BSL interpreters
- Joining instructions and resources will be blind copied from email@example.com, please check your Junk Email folder if you have not received them a week prior (any problems let us know)
- If you are unable to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org (see our cancellation policy)
All our courses can be delivered bespoke and tailored to meet your organisation’s needs. Please complete our bespoke training request form and a member of our team will be in touch. For any other enquiries please email email@example.com. You can sign up to our mailing list to receive weekly/monthly updates.