10 November 2021 | 10 am – 12.30 pm
17 November 2021 | 2 pm – 4.30 pm
Delivered through the medium of English
To equip you with the skills and techniques needed to deal with difficult conversations.
Do you struggle with difficult conversations as part of your job? Whether you’re a support worker or interacting with members of the public employees and volunteers in the third sector are often confronted with conflict as part of their day-to-day role.
Delivered via Zoom this 2 x 2.5-hour course will equip you with the skills and techniques needed to deal with difficult conversations and manage conflict. The course will:
- help you identify and reflect on your own behaviours
- look at issues around safeguarding
- get an understanding of assertiveness
- provide techniques for dealing with conflict situations in a non-threatening way
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- recognise your own behaviours and how you react in varying situations
- understand how to be assertive and manage boundaries
- use techniques for dealing with difficult conversations
Who this course is for
Anyone needing to deal with people on a one-to-one and small group basis e.g. support workers, frontline workers, volunteers.
All our courses can be delivered bespoke and tailored to meet your organisation’s needs, please get in touch if you would like to discuss this further.