This course is only delivered bespoke and isn’t available on our public training programme. Please contact us for an informal discussion about your learning needs.
Would you like to enhance your learning by being able to reflect with colleagues on current work issues? Action Learning Sets offer this opportunity in a safe and positive environment.
Over the four half-day sessions you will learn what Action Learning Sets are and how to set one up for your own situation. The group will come together as a real Action Learning Set and over the sessions you will support each other, having a real opportunity to put the theory into practice. An invaluable tool for better collaborative working.
We will do this by:
- Explaining the principles in the development and facilitating of action learning sets
- Equipping participants with the tools and techniques necessary for setting up and facilitating action learning sets
- Exploring how to monitor and evaluate action learning sets
- Practice the above through participation in an action learning set
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Describe how action learning sets works
- Use the learnt skills to set up and develop an action learning set
- Offer support to others in setting up an action learning set
- Monitor and evaluate action learning sets
Who is this course for?
Practitioners wanting to set up and facilitate Action Learning Sets
4x half-day sessions