- Full time, 35 hours pw
- £22,182 increasing to £23,632 per annum following successful completion of a six- month probationary period. WCVA will contribute 9% of the annual salary into its approved pension scheme.
- Base: Cardiff Bay
Why work at WCVA
As an employer, Wales Council for Voluntary Action (WCVA) can offer a number of benefits such as a flexible working scheme, pension at 9% of salary, and access to an employees’ assistance programme. WCVA invests in its employees and their development. As well as being a Living Wage Employer, committed to paying staff the real living wage, WCVA has been awarded Investors in People accreditation.
About the role
The position will pro-actively work as part of a team to undertake duties that contribute to the delivery of the grant assessment function for the Intermediate Body function (IB) of WCVA to the highest level and within budget and agreed service performance levels and targets in accordance with the criteria agreed with Welsh European Funding Office (WEFO) and WCVA Board and Senior Management Team.
This will be achieved by providing:
- High quality and effective work that keeps to deadlines
- A strong team ethic to effectively undertake the activities as agreed with WEFO to meet WCVA’s obligations as an Intermediate Body (IB)
- Supporting effective decision making in order to ensure a quality service is provided to all internal and external customers
- Support to continuous improvement and innovation
The funding for this post is until: 31 March 2022 and is supported by European and Structural Investment Funds through Welsh Government
Closing date: 11 March 2020