Impact support during COVID-19 – Resources and online events from Inspiring Impact to support you with evaluation during the COVID-19 crisis
Demonstrate your organisation’s positive impact
‘Impact practice’ refers to all the activities you do to demonstrate the positive difference that your organisation makes. It’s about learning how to best serve the people you support.
- planning what difference you want to make
- collecting the right information to know if you’re achieving your goals
- assessing what impact you’re having, and
- learning from the results to improve your work.
It’s becoming increasingly important for voluntary organisations to be able to show the difference they are making and to be able to communicate this effectively to funders, beneficiaries and the public.
WCVA is a partner in the Inspiring Impact Project which aims to make good impact practice the norm by creating a culture of continuous improvement among voluntary organisations.
Our Inspiring Impact peer network provides opportunities for organisations to connect with each other and share learning and good practice. If you would like to join the network, please email email@example.com.
How WCVA can help you with impact practice:
- Free information, guidance and resources to support you with impact practice
- A peer-to-peer learning network to enable you to meet and learn from others
- Events and webinars on relevant topics
- Training courses on impact and evaluation