We’re planning to respond to consultations on hospital discharge processes, and the circular economy – and we want your views.
Here’s how you can have your views heard by WCVA and incorporated into our responses to the two consultations below.
The Health, Social Care and Sport Committee are looking at this. In particular, we’d like to hear from you about:
- What you feel the barriers are to effective communication and joint working between health, social care and third sector bodies, and how they can be overcome
- How effective, practical discharge solutions and initiatives can be identified and mainstreamed
If you have any evidence you’d like WCVA to consider in its response to this consultation, please email David Cook, WCVA Policy Officer, on email@example.com by 1 April 2020.
Welsh Government are looking at how Wales’ economy can avoid waste and reuse materials wherever possible. We’d like to hear from you about:
- How can procurement become more resource-efficient? Should this even be a priority area?
- How can Public Service Boards get more involved in this area?
- How can communities come together to develop waste-reduction initiatives?
- How could Welsh Government work on a regional basis to ensure resource-efficient decision-making?
- How can we ensure the public sector does not purchase products that adversely affect the human rights or environment in other countries?
- Your opinions on a tax or charge on disposable plastic cups or food containers.
- Promoting and developing community infrastructures that helps people reduce waste.
If you have any evidence you’d like WCVA to consider in its response to this consultation, please email David Cook, WCVA Policy Officer, on firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 13 March 2020.
And remember to keep an eye on our consultations page for other opportunities to have your say on the subjects that matter to you.