The Voluntary Services Emergency Fund is part of the Welsh Government’s Third Sector Covid-19 Response Fund which was announced on 27 March 2020.
The fund is for voluntary organisations with costs associated with the increase in volunteering activities and adapting service needs in response to Coronavirus. This fund will ensure that voluntary organisations have the resources needed to deliver vital services for their communities at this time.
COMING VERY SOON
Now funding is confirmed we are working hard to launch as soon as possible and will communicate more in the following days. Check our Covid-19 updates and guidance page or sign up to WCVA’s daily update to make sure you stay up to date.
In order to submit a request for funding, you will need to register with MAP. If you have previously registered with MAP, you can log in by entering your username and password on the home screen.
REGISTER WITH MAP SO YOU’RE READY TO APPLY
Organisations can register by visiting the website map.wcva.cymru.
MORE ON FUNDING AND COVID-19
Due to the coronavirus pandemic charities in Wales are losing income as fundraising events are cancelled and individual donations decrease. Alison Pritchard, Sustainable Funding Manager at WCVA, has some advice for charities on how to enhance their online fundraising presence
- How to claim for wage costs through the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Funding.cymru – the latest funds supporting the sector with the effects of coronavirus
- WCVA Emergency fast-track loans – for voluntary sector organisations in Wales to help see them through the effects of coronavirus and recent flooding
- A list of various funders’ responses to the virus
- Coronavirus: advice for corporate fundraisers (English only)
- Information for fundraisers about coronavirus (English only)