Organisations from Wales are invited to apply to Spring Impact’s Scale Accelerator Programme – closing Monday 12 April.
Scale Accelerator helps mission-driven organisations gain the strategic clarity, confidence, and skills necessary to reach more people in a sustainable way.
Is there a pressing social issue that you are passionate about addressing? Do you feel that your organisation should be doing even more to solve it?
Scale Accelerator supports UK based charities and social enterprises who are ambitious about getting their proven solutions to more people in more places.
The 2021 programme will include two routes:
- Scale Accelerator:Intensive Consultancy– a 6-month, highly-subsidised programme offering £35,000 worth of bespoke consultancy, strategic support, and peer to peer learning opportunities with a network of forward-thinking social leaders.
- Scale Accelerator:Leaders of Scale– a 4-month intensive training programme supporting leaders of mission-driven organisations to build the skills, knowledge, and tools necessary to be a change agent within their organisation.
Applications open until Monday, 12 April 2021, at 11:59pm.The programme is supported by The National Lottery Foundation and open to UK based charities and social enterprises.
Supported by The National Lottery Community Fund, Scale Accelerator is a highly-subsidised programme helping mission-driven organisations to reach more people sustainably and develop the leadership capabilities needed to effect positive change at scale.
The programme will enable organisations to gain expert consultancy and peer-to-peer support, including an exciting new opportunity for leaders to build the know-how and confidence to lead change within their organisations. If you want vital strategic support and training to get your social innovation to more people in more places, this programme could be for you.
Spring impact are particularly interested in applications from:
- Organisations addressing an issue that has worsened as a result of COVID-19
- Organisations based in Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland
- Organisations led by people with lived experience
- Organisations supporting BAME groups and/or with BAME leadership
To find out more and whether your organisation meets the criteria for the programme, please download the information pack (English only).