We believe that equality and diversity are essential for a strong and vibrant society. We are committed to working towards a future where everyone has the opportunity to succeed.
ACCESSIBILITY ON OUR WEBSITE
This website has been designed with accessibility and usability at its core. During the development of the site we carried out user testing with a range of people to ensure our site is accessible as possible.
We’ll use this page to display the findings of our user testing and state clearly what we’ll be doing to address any concerns raised.
FINDINGS OF OUR USER TESTING
The main findings of our user testing:
- Most found the site easy to navigate and well structured
- The site is accessible but there is room for improvement, for example built in options to change text size, contrast etc
- There were a number of minor technical and content issues to address
OUR ACTIONS FOLLOWING USER TESTING
- Address minor issues (complete)
- Introduce an accessibility tool to allow users to control their experience (coming in 2023)
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any comments, concerns or suggestions in relation to accessibility on this website please contact us by emailing Simon Dowling on email@example.com.