Our membership is open to any charity, voluntary group, community group, or social enterprise working in Wales and:
- connects you with others to share knowledge and spark innovation and ideas
- enables you to reach your full potential as an organisation
- ensures we influence effectively, and continue to amplify the voice of our sector
Our growing network of members is made up of organisations and groups of every shape and size, and it’s really important to us that our members reflect our communities. From the smallest community groups to the largest national organisations, we all have a part to play in creating a thriving sector in Wales. And we believe that the best way to do that, is by doing it together.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP INCLUDE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO:
- Fortnightly policy and public affairs digest
- Quarterly edition of The Difference update which highlights the difference our members are making, exclusive hints and tips from our trusted suppliers and information about upcoming member only events
- Members briefings
- Regular member- only events (eight per year)
Discounts and offers:
- 20% discount on WCVA training (10% discount for our partners)
- Discounts on a range of services from our trusted suppliers
- 10% discount on the Trusted Charity Standard
Statutory organisations, and organisations or individuals working for gain in the voluntary sector who share our vision and wish to support voluntary action in Wales can also benefit by becoming a partner.